Monday 16 July 2012

Alexander McQueen AW12 Campaign

Greetings readers!

How are we all? Apologies for my lack of posting, I have been off sunning myself in the Balearic isle of Mallorca. I had big intentions of writing and scheduling posts to go live while I was away but as usual, my best laid plans never seem to happen what with working and packing etc I just didn't get round to it (sorry about that).

I will be sharing the visual diary from my trip later this week but as I trawled through my emails this morning I came across the rather lovely Alexander McQueen AW12 campaign shots and simply had to share.

I love the origami, futuristic vibe and I love that red/pink ruffle dress.

Photographer: David Sims 
Model: Suvi Kopoen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx